Sunday 30 June 2013

Helen and Teresa: A Bad Girls Love Story

Teresa and Helen were each drawn to British people tv jail drama unhealthy ladies, and most significantly to the link between Helen Stewart (The Wing Governor) and Nikki Wade (an inmate sentenced to life in prison). The chemistry between the 2 girls and therefore the romance that followed extremely captured them; it actor them in and ultimately modified their lives forever.
Helen and Teresa: A Bad Girls Love Story
Helen and Teresa: A Bad Girls Love Story
Teresa and Helen met at a message board for 'obsessed' unhealthy ladies fans. Neither lady had watched the series at the time of its original release; Helen had been living in Perth, Australia and missioner within the state of Wisconsin within the us, and neither had acknowledged of the other's existence. moreover, before change of integrity the unhealthy ladies forums (Teresa in March and Helen in Gregorian calendar month of 2005) neither had ever thought-about sign language up at a message board, however thus sturdy had been Nikki and Helen's pull, and particularly  their admiration for player Simone Lahbib, that the 2 girls took steps to become a lot of and a lot of concerned within the N&H community. In fact, missioner had been thus impressed by Nikki and Helen's romance that she began to form music videos to indicate case their journey into love and to show her appreciation of Simone Lahbib. She eventually developed an internet site  wherever she would still share her passion and artistic skills with others. however very little did she understand that one among her video tributes would do quite simply delight different 'obsessed' unhealthy ladies fans; one among her videos would be the terribly issue that will bring her a love that will modification the course of her life forever.

Helen tells their story best...

Our journey... "As fate would have it, I stumbled on one among her music videos and one particularly actor American state to e-mail her in reaction to a comment created by another unhealthy ladies fan. initially our e-mail conversations were terribly polite with the same old “what’s your favorite movie” and “what does one do for a living” on the other hand it quickly grew into most a lot of. i feel it had been our mutual love of not solely unhealthy ladies however Tibeto-Burman language Carpenter and Olivia Newton-John that actor America to every different – we have a tendency to had most in common. once a number of weeks of e-mails I finally gathered up the bravery to decision missioner, that was no simple task as long as I had ne'er referred to as the us before, I had to figure out the time distinction likewise as having to beat the yankee accent (Teresa would say it had been more durable for her to beat my Australian accent). From the primary “hello” I knew that my life had modified forever. it had been each the scariest and best issue that I even have ever wiped out my life. we have a tendency to talked for for a while and once we have a tendency to adorned  up you'll not wipe the smile off my face and in my heart I knew that she was the girl that I wished to pay the remainder of my life with. UN agency would have acknowledged that that one telephone would cause American state exploit my family, my job, my home and my country?"


Helen and Teresa: A Bad Girls Love Story
Girls Love Point
"After months and months of long distance talking we have a tendency to finally planned to satisfy in Sydney Australia. The months of waiting ANd finishless phone conversations finally came to an end once I saw her rehearse the gate – i used to be smitten, she took my breath away. Our meeting in Sydney was the foremost wonderful expertise, it had been exciting and cozy, it had been like we have a tendency to had acknowledged one another for years, nonetheless there was still that feeling of meeting somebody new. Our time along in Sydney wasn't long enough and therefore the day to depart was terribly arduous for America each. it had been arduous realizing that she was going back to her life within the America and that i was going back to my life in Perth, not knowing after we were reaching to see one another once more. it had been on my plane ride home that i made a decision I wished to travel to the America and at intervals hours of obtaining home I engaged a flight. missioner hadn’t even gotten off the plane nonetheless and that i rang her with the news."


"I flew to the America and spent a beautiful time period with missioner and it had been afterward time that I knew that my life was here along with her. though it had been arduous to depart Australia I knew that I had no alternative that being with missioner was wherever i used to be meant to be. I flew back to Australia and created the arrangements to maneuver to the America. At that point we have a tendency to had no plan however arduous it had been reaching to be obtaining employment, composing visa’s, merchandising my home etc. It took America twelve months, lots of cash and lots of stress to finally get the picture all sorted.

The only issue that unbroken America each going was the very fact that we have a tendency to we have a tendency tore smitten which we had one another. Nothing else mattered.

"After 2 years of 1st meeting we have a tendency to got married in London European nation on August eighth, 2008 (08.08.08). the explanations for selecting London was attributable to our “Bad Girls” affiliation and since it's de jure recognized within the uk. we have a tendency to we have a tendency tore hoping that with my English heritage I may get twin citizenship so we'd each be thought-about “legal” citizen’s however within the finish we determined to not take any probabilities with my E3 visa standing here within the us. we have a tendency to conjointly selected the date of 08.08.08 as a result of it reads because the same date in each Australia and therefore the America (In Australia you set the day 1st, not the month). the marriage was wonderful and that we shared the day with unbelievable family and friends. we have a tendency to couldn’t have had a much better day, it had been good. The ceremony and therefore the reception was lots of fun and it had been thus fantastic having the ability to in public categorical our love for every different, and to actually be glad for returning into every other’s lives. it had been fate that brought America into every others lives, however it'll be our love, trust, respect and understanding which will keep America along forever."

We each couldn’t be happier and though we all know it sounds cliché, we have a tendency to ar Soul Mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment